The SMARTPWR360°™ Energy Efficiency Package
Our exclusive SMARTPWR360°™ residential solar package features energy-saving products that can potentially boost your energy savings by up to 25%.4
To boost your solar system’s performance, Pink Energy offers a full suite of efficient solutions designed to maximize your Asheville home’s electricity needs and multiply your potential savings.
- Nest Thermostat– Keep your Asheville home’s temperature consistent and reduce your energy consumption using its eco-friendly setting.
- LED Light Bulbs– Use less energy to light your home and potentially save on electric costs.
- Showerheads– Use less water while still enjoying the shower experience you love.
- Smart Power Strips– Automatically turn off electricity to unused devices to conserve power and prevent surges.
- Faucet Aerators– Save water during your daily use by reducing the volume of water flowing from your faucet.
- Air Sealant Tape– Seals air ducts in your attic to enhance HVAC efficiency.*
- Blown Insulation– Insulate your attic to prevent heat from escaping your home and reduce HVAC workload.*
- Attic Staircase Cover– Seal your attic staircase to prevent heat from escaping your living areas.*
- Hot Water Heater Blanket (Installation for electric-powered units only)- Insulate your hot water heater to enjoy consistent water temperatures.*
Also Included: We also include a roll of plumber’s tape, a hot water temperature card to help gauge water heater efficiency and attic baffles* to facilitate airflow in your attic space.
*Unless customer instructs otherwise or home’s characteristics make the item inapplicable, our team will install.
SMARTPWR360°™ Solution Benefits
You can decrease your home’s energy usage and get more out of your solar panels by adding energy-efficient upgrades in your home. Discover the four biggest benefits of installing our SMARTPWR360oTM solutions:
- Potentially Reduce Your Electric Bills Further– Our SMARTPWR360º™ Package can potentially offset your current electric costs by up to 25%.4
- Potentially Increase Your Asheville Property Value– Your home could potentially have increased resale value due to these energy-efficient upgrades.
- Maximize Your Potential Return On Investment– When you reduce your energy usage, you can make your solar energy go further and potentially increase the overall financial return of your solar system.
- Potentially Reduce The Upfront Cost Of A Solar Panel Installation– If your home consumes less energy, you will need fewer solar panels, which can reduce the cost of your solar system.
SMARTPWR360°™ In The Pink Energy Value Pack
The SMARTPWR360º™ package is included with our solar panels and a Pink Energy battery backup in the Pink Energy Value Pack. This allows you to potentially save energy and maximize your residential solar system’s overall efficiency, as well as store the excess energy generated by your panels in your Pink Energy battery backup for use at night or during outages.